The Atlanta Braves Thread

I’m fine with Charlie 🤷🏾‍♂️

The catching thing is a mess though. Snit is going to play TDA regularly until he retires

Charlie is fine. Charlie is doing his job.

It's ridiculous we are in year 7 of AA's tenure and he hasn't developed one halfway decent starter or bullpen guy from his own drafting (yes, I understand Schwellenbach, AJSS, Waldrep can change that soon).

The injuries are awful, but that 300 point drop in OPS at 1B is absolutely wrecking the offense. And I'm no expert, but it sure doesn't look like he's trying anything different.
Definitely appears to be the easy go lucky, “we’ll get them tomorrow type”

Reactions: zjcvols
Baseball is probably the worst sport to play, other than maybe golf, if you have anger management issues. You have to be able to handle a ton of failure even in the good times, much less the bad ones.

Reactions: 05_never_again
Baseball is probably the worst sport to play, other than maybe golf, if you have anger management issues. You have to be able to handle a ton of failure even in the good times, much less the bad ones.
They are definitely two sports you don't get better at by "trying harder."

Definitely appears to be the easy go lucky, “we’ll get them tomorrow type”
It feels like that throughout the lineup. Nobody seems to ever act pissed. I get that it’s a long season, but this team needs to get in a fight or something to change the dynamic lol.

It feels like that throughout the lineup. Nobody seems to ever act pissed. I get that it’s a long season, but this team needs to get in a fight or something to change the dynamic lol.

There is definitely some complacency that has set in. Whether it's all the guaranteed contracts, Snit's message falling on deaf ears or the guys thinking they would just turn it on in the summer like they normally do and catch up. Either way it's making some gross baseball to watch.

VN Store

Back