The Atlanta Braves Thread

Correct.

Bunting with Whitt when you’re down to your final 3 outs at COORS field is ridiculously bad

Probably not the best idea to pinch run a guy in the 7th inning in Coors during a tie game and wasting your best bench bat either.

Another genius AA move. Giving Olson 8 years and the last remaining prospect haul we instead of quibbling with Fred's agent over an extra year and $10M. Real smooth brain work there.

Just for some lulz

So we got Olson at 28 years old for 8 years over Freeman at 32 for 6 years and it cost less money.

AA the gawd

Reactions: YankeeVol
What truly sucks about this is I know what's going to happen. I'm going to get lulled into thinking they're going to change things. But they won't. They are gonna blame the injuries to Acuna and Strider, keep Snitker again, not making any big moves (while letting Max walk) and fill stuff "between the margins" and just hope and pray players improve and stay healthy. That is what is going to be infuriating.

Reactions: Volfan1000
What truly sucks about this is I know what's going to happen. I'm going to get lulled into thinking they're going to change things. But they won't. They are gonna blame the injuries to Acuna and Strider, keep Snitker again, not making any big moves (while letting Max walk) and fill stuff "between the margins" and just hope and pray players improve and stay healthy. That is what is going to be infuriating.
It may not happen this offseason, but if next year is lackluster, they won’t have a choice but to make major changes. This organization is not used to losing/missing the playoffs.

It may not happen this offseason, but if next year is lackluster, they won’t have a choice but to make major changes. This organization is not used to losing/missing the playoffs.

My only hope is when Liberty Media checks the books at the end of October and wonders where that extra playoff revenue went they normally get, they tell AA to get his head out of his ass but I know that's not going to happen.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back