The Atlanta Braves Thread

Nope. When NIL was created I said this would happen. It would increase ticket prices, concessions etc..... I was laughed at ridiculed for it. I was told it was optional if you didn't like it, don't donate. I was right it's increasing ticket prices just like I said it would.
BEING A NATIONAL TITLE CONTENDER IS RAISING PRICES

Revenue sharing is happening. We can either have a plan and be at the front of the pack or get left behind.
We have a strong leadership group. We need as much to change as possible. We have a competitive advantage in that space.
Someone else said this, but I'm not sure it happens. The P5 could afford it sure, but the G5 can't. They already threatened to sue over the playoffs, you know they'll sue over losing their piece of the pie.

Because I'm right.
Remember our nc state vols charlotte conversation?

Yeah there was hardly an empty seat.

I was there Saturday, I waited to get tickets and they were 100 a pop for terrible seats. FOR KENT STATE! Demand > Supply… but it is more convenient to label the price increase on NIL.

Now I know why they don’t call you chessboards

I was there Saturday, I waited to get tickets and they were 100 a pop for terrible seats. FOR KENT STATE! Demand > Supply… but it is more convenient to label the price increase on NIL.

I didn't think Charlotte looked all that full but TV could be deceiving.

Nope. When NIL was created I said this would happen. It would increase ticket prices, concessions etc..... I was laughed at ridiculed for it. I was told it was optional if you didn't like it, don't donate. I was right it's increasing ticket prices just like I said it would.
It’s the move. UGA just did it. Other major universities about to do it. We were just upfront for what it is really for- to pay the best talent. If it’s gonna happen, I’d rather be the 1st to do it.

But again. Yall are missing the whole point.

It's more of an I told you so. When NIL first came about, I said this stuff would happen. I kept getting told it's optional blah blah blah. Guess what it happened.

You think they wouldn't try and make more money even if NIL didn't exist?

But again. Yall are missing the whole point.

It's more of an I told you so. When NIL first came about, I said this stuff would happen. I kept getting told it's optional blah blah blah. Guess what it happened.
And I’m telling you it’s not because of NIL. That’s what they are saying because the casuals will lap it up

Cardboards is like these guys who have always said "That's why these tickets are so expensive...they're paying the coach $10 million a year!!!"

Buddy - they're trying to maximize profit even if the coach works for free. You think they'd give you a discount if they didn't pay the coach big cash? You aren't as cynical as you think.

Cardboards is like these guys who have always said "That's why these tickets are so expensive...they're paying the coach $10 million a year!!!"

Buddy - they're trying to maximize profit even if the coach works for free. You think they'd give you a discount if they didn't pay the coach big cash? You aren't as cynical as you think.
No, I don't think we would have this many drastic increases in such a short amount of time.

VN Store

Back