The Atlanta Braves Thread

I understand the ****** situation that the weather has put us in. I'd rather use AJSS or Waldrep or Ian for a game but I get that's not feasible at this point. Remember, we don't control our own destiny either. If we are ahead of the Dbacks I'd understand the plan. We aren't. The Dbacks could sweep this weekend.
We TOTALLY control our own destiny.

Reactions: TBrown
If I am correct, KC is all but assured of getting in. They would lose a tie breaker to Minnesota, but win the tie breaker over Detroit. Detroit would lose the tie breaker to either team, but Minnesota has to sweep Baltimore AND have KC and Detroit both get swept. Ideally for us, Minnesota drops game 1 to Baltimore and KC spends our series looking ahead to the playoffs, setting up rotation, resting guys, etc.

If I am correct, KC is all but assured of getting in. They would lose a tie breaker to Minnesota, but win the tie breaker over Detroit. Detroit would lose the tie breaker to either team, but Minnesota has to sweep Baltimore AND have KC and Detroit both get swept. Ideally for us, Minnesota drops game 1 to Baltimore and KC spends our series looking ahead to the playoffs, setting up rotation, resting guys, etc.
KC and Detroit both can win and get in or have 1 Minnesota loss.

VN Store

Back