The Atlanta Braves Thread

Hope you're somewhere safe for the evening. Let us know if you can.
Hey thanks for reaching out...... I'm good and my family is too, my dad had called there were a bunch of trees down near him and he wanted to go cut them up so we've been out helping with that.

I will ask for those who pray.... I've got a childhood friend, we lived 2 doors down from each other, we used to run our neighborhood together. Her husband left the VA in Asheville about 1 this afternoon, he hasn't made it back yet, and she can't get hold of him. There are 3 kids in the family, if anyone could say a prayer it would be appreciated.

Hey thanks for reaching out...... I'm good and my family is too, my dad had called there were a bunch of trees down near him and he wanted to go cut them up so we've been out helping with that.

I will ask for those who pray.... I've got a childhood friend, we lived 2 doors down from each other, we used to run our neighborhood together. Her husband left the VA in Asheville about 1 this afternoon, he hasn't made it back yet, and she can't get hold of him. There are 3 kids in the family, if anyone could say a prayer it would be appreciated.
That’s not good..prayers up for those involved.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

VN Store

Back