The Atlanta Braves Thread

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, it knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're the lion or a gazelle-when the sun comes up, you'd better be running

I understand the money coming in on OU.

1. Nicos first true road test.
2. The difference in Davis and Heard is massive youre talking about a first round pick vs a future accountant.
3. If I wasn't extremely biased I'd lay OU and the points.

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, it knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're the lion or a gazelle-when the sun comes up, you'd better be running
Vols 🤝 Alexander
CONQUERING

Reactions: raw dog
OU has passed for 499 yards and ran for 477 yards on the season. Their QB is their leading rusher. We’ve passed for 909 and ran for 1009. Strengths of schedules are neck and neck. Aside from us as fans not typically being allowed to have nice things as it pertains to Vol football, I don’t see this being a nail biter kind of game. Plus, if you want to be the type of program that we want UT football to be, these are the kind of game that you have to live up to the expectations and win. I saw someone say that Heupel gave us Alabama, we’re going to give him Oklahoma. I like that attitude.

VN Store

Back