The Atlanta Braves Thread

Just checking in. Had to come out to the I-40 exit 20 on ramp for reliable service. It’s a wasteland over here, Haywood and Buncombe counties in particular. Still no power, thus no water, at home and probably won’t have either for several more days but I found a generator yesterday so I can keep my fridge up, can use the air fryer, and I’ve got my grill. Looks like my catcher saved the day last night. Again. Bama took down Georgia, which isn’t a shocker, but that score?!?!?

Go Braves. Go Vols. Go America.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Just checking in. Had to come out to the I-40 exit 20 on ramp for reliable service. It’s a wasteland over here, Haywood and Buncombe counties in particular. Still no power, thus no water, at home and probably won’t have either for several more days but I found a generator yesterday so I can keep my fridge up, can use the air fryer, and I’ve got my grill. Looks like my catcher saved the day last night. Again. Bama took down Georgia, which isn’t a shocker, but that score?!?!?

The Georgia Bama score doesn’t tell the tale brother. Gotta go back and dive into that one.

Hang in there man. Praying for y’all.

VN Store

Back