The Beginning of the End of Auto Warranty Robocalls?

Hunerwadel

Will Trade Racists for Refugees
Hopefully it's a start. Even though I have apps that help it's still an aggravation nearly every day. Since the Federal Gov't gets a bite every time I pay my phone bill I've written my Senators and Representative many times over the years about this. Not to mention how many times I've complained to the FCC.

The FCC is cracking down on 'auto warranty' robocalls - CNN

I get spam buyers trying to call about my house 10x more than the auto warranty call

Hopefully it's a start. Even though I have apps that help it's still an aggravation nearly every day. Since the Federal Gov't gets a bite every time I pay my phone bill I've written my Senators and Representative many times over the years about this. Not to mention how many times I've complained to the FCC.

I‘ll believe it when I see it. Of course if I were President, I would have deployed Seal Teams to multiple call centers in Mumbai by now. The problem would have ended. Trust me

The government is going to take care of it. I feel so much better now.

Funniest things on YouTube are when the white hat hackers manage to capture their office web cams and then proceed to start calling the jerks by their real names and erasing their hard drives. Oh talk about sweet karma

Funniest things on YouTube are when the white hat hackers manage to capture their office web cams and then proceed to start calling the jerks by their real names and erasing their hard drives. Oh talk about sweet karma

I have watched a few..Amazing

Please share some links to this. I’d watch.

If you have some time to kill, you can have some cheap fun with them. When they ask what kind of car you have, answer a Tata (cheap Indian brand). They don’t like that 😂

If I have the time I’ll keep these people on the line as long as possible. Use the name Hubert Jassle if they ask, but they can call me Hugh. I ask a ton of questions about coverage and exemptions to keep them on with me for a long time.

Right before the purchase I ask them if I can go ahead and schedule a tow because the engine is blown. And marvel how fortuitous this offer of coverage is. They normally get furious.

I'd like to know how they're going to do it since these guys are mostly calling from India and don't play by the rules.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I'd like to know how they're going to do it since these guys are mostly calling from India and don't play by the rules.

Becomes fully difficult to know now that corporate America has outsourced their call centers to India.
Half the time even in legitimate calls I cannot even understand and even their names are faked to sound English

And so scripted..Please forget the time consuming gratuities as it just wastes more time.

That’s the whole point and why this is just another hollow promise. The one thing the government COULD do to help is to require cell companies to offer their premium call blocking plans to all customers at no charge. The cell companies make a hefty little profit selling you extra tools that only take a single click on a page for them to turn on

Time to Manifest some Destiny in Mumbai.
As it is, there is no real deterrent to stop them. They have bribed enough Indian officials to protect them that they can operate with near impunity. A few well publicized snatch and grab extraditions by seal teams with extended stays in Gitmo would get the word out real quickly. And before youbsay this is too harsh, realize that these people cost Americans (mostly seniors who don’t know better) billions every year with their stupid scams

One other strategy sure to stop these people…..confront them with their mothers. You don’t mess with an Indian mum 😉

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back