The best that has ever been

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBadVol

The MojoMofo
Peyton is the best. Period! My wife and I met Peyton one year after he graduated from UT. Two years later in Las Vegas Peyton was with some NFL execs. at a dinner. She walked up to Peyton to say hello. He remembered her and her name. The guy is genuine. My favorite of all-tiime. I think the guy is the greatest to ever play. JMHO.:rock:

Reactions: 3 people
At the end of three periods of play, Peyton is 22-35 for 315 yards and 5 touchdowns. He tied Favre's career record tonight for the most games with 4 or more TD passes (23). I believe that they said that this is his first 5-touchdown performance since 2004 or 2005.

I believe that "thermonuclear" mode may be a more accurate descriptor tonight. Peyton is raining destruction down upon the Ravens.

There will never be another Peyton Manning. That man gave his all and then some for TN. Simply saying he is the GOAT! GO VOLS

452 yards and SEVEN touchdowns. Peyton becomes the sixth NFL quarterback and first since 1969 to rain seven touchdowns down upon the opposition.

Well, he is done for the night: 26-41 for 462 yards, SEVEN touchdowns and zero interceptions. Quite a start for the 2013 NFL season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back