The CDC thread …

0nelilreb

Don’t ask if you don’t want the truth .
Reactions: VolinWayne
IMO our government knew exactly the Chicoms were doing otherwise wouldn't setting up a bio-weapons lab in another country be an act of war? Our response has been more of an assist in covering it up than any sort of protest/condemnation.

IMO our government knew exactly the Chicoms were doing otherwise wouldn't setting up a bio-weapons lab in another country be an act of war? Our response has been more of an assist in covering it up than any sort of protest/condemnation.
I can’t make it make sense . If what they say just from the labels they took at face value were there , why this wasn’t an international incident. They seemed more worried about the fake Covid tests than anything , that’s what the arrival says he’s in jail for .

Reactions: AM64

Trump was President so that's on him.

Trump was President so that's on him.

Why does it matter who was ? The CDC isn’t supposed to be political , they aren’t supposed to be right ? Do we not have systems in place ( the cdc ) to protect us from things like this ? I was wondering which one of you dolts was going to make it about Trump first . This isn’t the Trump thread .

Last edited:
I can’t make it make sense . If what they say just from the labels they took at face value were there , why this wasn’t an international incident. They seemed more worried about the fake Covid tests than anything , that’s what the arrival says he’s in jail for .
its like the police stations they are running in our major cities. stories came out, I posted it to the China thread multiple times, and they just get ignored.

In that case it was either known by our IC and operating with their blessing or our IC is incompetent.
I’d guess a bit of both along with a healthy dose of partisan political brinksmanship. Not partisan to any one party here more to the DC political animal which they are supposed to be dissociated from

I’d guess a bit of both along with a healthy dose of partisan political brinksmanship. Not partisan to any one party here more to the DC political animal which they are supposed to be dissociated from

If it began operating in 2015 it was going during 3 different presidents, that tells me that this was an off the books black program.

its like the police stations they are running in our major cities. stories came out, I posted it to the China thread multiple times, and they just get ignored.
Weren’t those police stations taken care of? It reminds me of Michigan with an entire city trying to set up sharia law while under our constitution. Kick em out, ship them back. Revoke their citizenship, green cards, visas and be done with them if they reject the premise this country was founded on.
I think I’ve said this before it is inherently dangerous to mix certain cultures and there is no touchy feel good answer to this. That’s the reality of it. We can’t just hug some things out. That’s been proven throughout history.

Their reply ..

Took them long enough ... good thing there wasn't anything harmful in the lab. Anybody still think Covid didn't come from a Chinese lab?

VN Store

Back