The Chosen One

Most exciting thing about Nico? His comfort level in the pocket. He moved around like a junior or senior. Or in these days, an 8th year senior. You can't teach his level of comfort as a freshman. There are big things in store for the Vols and for Nico in the next couple of years.
Anakin is the chosen one bruh

Relax…….. it was just one game against a mediocre opponent. Let’s see what he does in Norman, Oklahoma next September before anointing him the greatest Tennessee QB ever
Don’t believe the op anointed him as anything. Made a simple statement and you once again come in with a negative comment. Per usual

Relax…….. it was just one game against a mediocre opponent. Let’s see what he does in Norman, Oklahoma next September before anointing him the greatest Tennessee QB ever
Nico won’t be the problem @Oklahoma.

Reactions: Volumnus 2011
We can already see he has an enormous amount of QB talent. We've had a few of those in the modern era. Whether or not we can anoint him a rank remains to be seen. He has Tony Robinson type tools. I'm thinking Nico won't be a coke dealer

We can already see he has an enormous amount of QB talent. We've had a few of those in the modern era. Whether or not we can anoint him a rank remains to be seen. He has Tony Robinson type tools. I'm thinking Nico won't be a coke dealer
I kinda hope he does, though more like this guy.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Reactions: knoxvol52
Yep. All this hype isn’t gonna do him or anybody else on the team one bit of good. All it’s gonna do is create tension. Let’s see how he does against the SEC on a consistent basis before deifying him.

Reactions: Rocky Top T
I was very impressed with Nico. My biggest “issues” with him weren’t all that bad and can easily be coached.

My biggest issues with Joe seemed to be things that weren’t easily coached.

VN Store

Back