The Curious Russian Support Of Parler, QAnon And Extremism

eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat-160x160.png

MUH Russia! Parler is using a DDoS protection service that happens to have 2 Russian investors, because THEY CANNOT GET AN AMERICAN COMPANY TO PROVIDE THIS SERVICE
Isn’t it funny? Liberals said, “You don’t like Twitter? Get your own platform!” That happened and what did liberals do? Move to shut it down. Nothing is ever enough for liberals. Look at Trump. They can’t just let him go.

so wait. the hypothesis of this article is that Q is a Russian troll/agent because years after Q was created, Parler (not Q specifically) is now on a Russian ran Scottish platform routed through Sweden after it got kicked off its original American hosts?

holy rainbows Batman. that was quiet a leap.

I think this author spent a little too much time staring into Q, and suddenly Q stared back.

Still on the Russia hoax...... it’s like the sht

still on the Russia hoax?...... it’s like the sht in your head...... no matter what you do you can’t get rid of it

So, if Russia supports Parler, QAnon, and other radical entities on the internet, you are good with it. But if I post on that topic, you say something bad about me. That's messed up.

so wait. the hypothesis of this article is that Q is a Russian troll/agent because years after Q was created, Parler (not Q specifically) is now on a Russian ran Scottish platform routed through Sweden after it got kicked off its original American hosts?

holy rainbows Batman. that was quiet a leap.

I think this author spent a little too much time staring into Q, and suddenly Q stared back.
Bump for @Vol Main

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back