THE Definitive QB Poll

What would you do?

• Total voters
I think that we should start Ainge! I haven't said that before...

I think Schaeffer is exciting and Clausen is really smart.

...and Ainge is tall.

NEWBIE!!!!!!
:( :unsure: :blink: :p :D :snoring:
And the winner is:

Attachments

• dedhorse.gif
    dedhorse.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 0
Tough Crowd.

As you can guess OrangeBerry this topic has been posted quite a few times before.

But welcome to volnation and congrats on your first post. :welcome:

Poor newbies dont have a chance with you guys!!!!! :D

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 4, 2005 12:33 PM
Poor newbies dont have a chance with you guys!!!!! :D

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

. . . OK, I was dumbfounded at first, but later I elevated this poll to superstar status and pinned it. Orangberry's poll is now the official QB poll of the Volnation.

Welcome to the board - :clap:

. . . . . but I'm ONLY voting if everyone promises that this is the end, at least until Spring practice.

Oh, and since you get to bring up a beat-down lifeless corpse of a horse, just for old time's sake:

:corso:

Oh, welcome OrangeBerry! :beerf:

wow guys are we so bored that we only post about the qb situation?????We're stacked at receivers lets talk about what we may do there.......cmon boys get off this subject already!

Originally posted by TNFanBornandRaised@Mar 4, 2005 8:59 PM
We're stacked at receivers lets talk about what we may do there.......cmon boys get off this subject already!

So go start a receivers thread. ;)

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Mar 4, 2005 8:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Mar 4, 2005 8:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TNFanBornandRaised@Mar 4, 2005 7:59 PM
.......cmon boys get off this subject already&#33;

Who are you callin&#39; a BOY??

;) [/quote]
:good:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by la.lovesorange+Mar 4, 2005 10:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (la.lovesorange @ Mar 4, 2005 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 4, 2005 8:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TNFanBornandRaised
@Mar 4, 2005 7:59 PM
.......cmon boys get off this subject already&#33;

Who are you callin&#39; a BOY??

;)

:good:

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
I&#39;m with you girls:
We&#39;re All Mens, We&#39;re Hence- Get Used to It.

(insert Keith Moon version of a rim shot here)

]This message brought to you by the Estonian All-Transvestite Elvis Impersonation and Trouser-Tenting Demonstration Team

No need to get frustrated Charly. I pinned this poll so that you won&#39;t have to endure anymore QB poll . . . that is until spring practice is over with . . .

this won&#39;t be the last one guys. some newbie sitting at home, reading into anything the media will write, will start this thread again.

then i think i will finally snap. and just go postal. :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :gun: :gun: :gun: .

oh yeah...... casey clausen, somehow has another year of eligibility and is gonna start for us next year.

holiday bowl here we come. wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo :dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Eric :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Ainge : :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: will : :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: start&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; : :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Boy?&#33;
Who you calling boy,

I have a yard full of dick,
A bucket full of balls
And enough hair on my ass to weave and Indian Blanket&#33;&#33;
Who YOU calling boy?

Quote from Jay Hickman&#39;s comedy tapes.

The boy thing kinda reminded me of a dead comic.

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Mar 10, 2005 10:12 PM
According to KNS as spring practice starts today- Clausen 1, Ainge 2, Schaeffer 3

Check out what I posted in your other QB thread sarge.....

VN Store

Back