The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

This will be the 5th title in a row for the Sec…with 5 different teams winning it all…speaks volumes…that will never be replicated by any other conference….hell I may die and not see 5 teams from another conference win a baseball title!

This will be the 5th title in a row for the Sec…with 5 different teams winning it all…speaks volumes…that will never be replicated by any other conference….hell I may die and not see 5 teams from another conference win a baseball title!
I mean we may all die tomorrow so that would be correct. Tomorrow is never guaranteed. If any conference does it, it would probably would be the ACC. Next best bet would be Big12. If the Big 10 would invest in baseball they could be good. Those PAC-12 teams coming in are probably going to run that conference.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I mean we may all die tomorrow so that would be correct. Tomorrow is never guaranteed. If any conference does it, it would probably would be the ACC. Next best bet would be Big12. If the Big 10 would invest in baseball they could be good. Those PAC-12 teams coming in are probably going to run that conference.
No conference will ever have 5 different teams win it 5 years in a row…NEVER! I would not be shocked if 5 teams from another conference don’t win it for another 50 years. Things can change but these other conferences are bad. The only conference that even has 5 teams capable of winning a title is the ACC. Big 12 just gave the Sec one of the greatest college programs ever in Texas. As for 5 in 5…no chance…ever! The dominance is wild and the Sec keeps getting richer while the Acc gets poorer in comparison.

Reactions: VolPack22
No conference will ever have 5 different teams win it 5 years in a row…NEVER! I would not be shocked if 5 teams from another conference don’t win it for another 50 years. Things can change but these other conferences are bad. The only conference that even has 5 teams capable of winning a title is the ACC. Big 12 just gave the Sec one of the greatest college programs ever in Texas. As for 5 in 5…no chance…ever! The dominance is wild and the Sec keeps getting richer while the Acc gets poorer in comparison.
You may want to freshen up on your history. USC won five consecutive.

How did the ACC get poorer? They improved whenever they got Cal and Stanford. 4 national championships and 3 runner ups between those two schools. That’s more championships than Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Kentucky, Missouri, Texas A&M, and Tennessee have combined as members of the SEC. Just because one conference got better doesn’t automatically mean the other conference got worse…

How did the ACC get poorer? They improved whenever they got Cal and Stanford. 4 national championships and 3 runner ups between those two schools. That’s more championships than Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Kentucky, Missouri, Texas A&M, and Tennessee have combined as members of the SEC. Just because one conference got better doesn’t automatically mean the other conference got worse…
Poorer money wise man….Sec will keep beating them down in NIL…

You never know who the next hot shot billionaire is going to be coming out of one of these schools. Any program can have the right resources depending on donors. Never say never…
Not really about that…it’s the broadcast deals where Sec is crushing Acc…thats why Clemson and FSU want the heck out.. will Sec or Big 10 even want/need schools like that…doubtful

VN Store

Back