The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

bd0db1b5fe2cf233439a0758c5b12186.gif

Apparently the TN Vols has received a new commit in football ... OL Nic Moore

Gotta be honest. With the portal here to stay, HS recruiting has lost a lot of luster in my eyes. Rarely visit the recruiting board anymore. Having said that I'll take all the big uglies I can get especially if they're an OT or DL...and maybe a true center.

Gotta be honest. With the portal here to stay, HS recruiting has lost a lot of luster in my eyes. Rarely visit the recruiting board anymore. Having said that I'll take all the big uglies I can get especially if they're an OT or DL...and maybe a true center.
Don’t forget though, HS recruiting brought us Nico.

Hope you guys and gals get the National Championship. Informed during top of 8th my Brother in law passed away. I'm checking out for a while.

As always Go Vols.
Thats’s awful, sorry to hear that man. Life is much more important than sports. Your family and friends will be in my prayers 🙏

Hope you guys and gals get the National Championship. Informed during top of 8th my Brother in law passed away. I'm checking out for a while.

As always Go Vols.
That is a bummer to all of us who have back-and-forthed with you on the forums.

Prayers for comfort and peace for your family and all who loved your BIL.

We will be ready to welcome you back with open arms and sarcastic posts when you are able return to us. In the meantime, know that you are in out thoughts, and you will be missed.

VN Store

Back