The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Well, I probably speak for the majority...we’re glad you stuck around.
😎
The Braves are my all time favorite and that’s where my heart is. I have so many great memories as a kid, at Fulton county stadium, with my dad and my papaw!
But somehow I came to really like those Mets, especially Strawberry and Gooden and they just became my #2 team and apparently no one thought to tell me that you can’t be a Braves AND a Mets fan.🤷‍♂️
With that said, I have a ton of guys that I enjoy watching play the game and will root for.
Mookie is one of my favorites, outside of Atlanta and New York.
Salvador Perez, William Contreras, Travis d’Arnaud, Yadi... I like watching good catchers work.
Old guys are of course Nolan Ryan, Bo, Eric Davis...
I followed the Blue Jays closely as a kid because I saw a ton of them play at Bill Meyer stadium.
What really excites me is that we are starting to see a lot of Vols make there way toward MLB rosters and that is really going to be fun!
Basically, I just love baseball!!
IMG_8514.png

Hot summer day in Omaha so perfect day to swim at Fun Plex or an open swimming pool that doesn’t require being a member.

Sunny days for the Lakers could be happening because JJ Redick has been hired as the new Head Coach if he can prosper as a Head Coach of anhistoric NBA team that has an illustrious history.
firestorm, are you in Nebraska?

firestorm, are you in Nebraska?

Yep live in Omaha, Nebraska.

While the challenging hot weather won’t be equal to Florida, Texas, Nevada, etc it’s still challenging hot that I would jump in a swimming pool to cool off after mowing the lawn.

Also, just stepped outside with today being a common summer day that you can instantly feel the fierce hot weather similar to when stepping in a sauna.

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back