The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I think I will be removing myself from any other forum or thread (yes even the other baseball threads) and staying in the dugout from now on. Probably won’t even participate in pick em next year I’m so fed up with it. I hate the negativity on this site as a whole. Haven’t been able to enjoy football or basketball threads in forever and now the baseball threads have joined the list. It kind of ruins it for me honestly. This is the only thread I actually enjoy being in.

I think I will be removing myself from any other forum or thread (yes even the other baseball threads) and staying in the dugout from now on. Probably won’t even participate in pick em next year I’m so fed up with it. I hate the negativity on this site as a whole. Haven’t been able to enjoy football or basketball threads in forever and now the baseball threads have joined the list. It kind of ruins it for me honestly. This is the only thread I actually enjoy being in.
Ditto.

Hopefully the mods will not allow some of these trolls to participate in the threads like they did back in 2022.

I hear ya. But you got to toughen up and don’t let them get to you.

Ditto.

Hopefully the mods will not allow some of these trolls to participate in the threads like they did back in 2022.
I’ve never blocked anyone on this board but the only way I would join back in is if I were to have a running list of them and block them all. Been dealing with this crap for several years and I’m over it. I remember a couple years ago trying to kill off all the trolls but it’s just too much at this point. The baseball forum used to be an oasis. Now it’s been polluted with those that are so miserable about their own life they want to project that feeling onto everyone else around them. I’m not about that. Take that crap to another site if you are that miserable of a human being. Hopefully they aren’t left alone with sharp objects. I fear for their safety.

I’ve never blocked anyone on this board but the only way I would join back in is if I were to have a running list of them and block them all. Been dealing with this crap for several years and I’m over it. I remember a couple years ago trying to kill off all the trolls but it’s just too much at this point. The baseball forum used to be an oasis. Now it’s been polluted with those that are so miserable about their own life they want to project that feeling onto everyone else around them. I’m not about that. Take that crap to another site if you are that miserable of a human being. Hopefully they aren’t left alone with sharp objects. I fear for their safety.
They are the same few every year, calling them out doesn’t work, it probably does the opposite. Best thing is to block them from the game day thread.

Been dealing with them too long. I’m done with it. If they want to go slit their wrists then go do it elsewhere.
If it too bad that you don’t like reading their post you have a feature to use on here that Freak installed … it’s the Ignore button. Once implemented you don’t see any posts from those you put on ignore.

I think for most, it's just a good outlet to vent frustration over something that doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme. It's better to lose your $#!+ over sports and blow off steam that way instead of being a volital a hole about everything else in life although there are a few that are that way. Most diehard fans I know are pretty level headed about things that are truly important in life. I myself try to stick to interjecting humor when the ball game isn't going how I want it to. I know @MAD can identify. 😋

VN Store

Back