The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Everyone ready to get bent on Gay Street?

Well, I will likely have a fur coat on (as much as I can before I spontaneously combust)... Funny you say this because when I texted my wife that I needed to go to the parade, her first response was, what parade, pride? Then she was immediately like, oh no not baseball again.

Well, I will likely have a fur coat on (as much as I can before I spontaneously combust)... Funny you say this because when I texted my wife that I needed to go to the parade, her first response was, what parade, pride? Then she was immediately like, oh no not baseball again.
Comment of the day
🤣😂🤣

That is hilarious a Pride parade was the first thing that popped into her head, not the baseball team you love winning the national championship 🤣

Some have said there was a different player that decided to commit elsewhere. Can’t remember the player. But he was told another player was making that much and I believe Tony said that dollar amount wasn’t even close to being correct. So we lost out on a player over money whenever said player didn’t even know the real dollar amount and was fed misinformation.
The guys out there were playing with heart and the two T’s.
The power T on the jersey and Coach Tony

Wear that Fur Coat down Magnolia. Pimping ain't easy.

Everyone ready to get bent on Gay Street?

Gif of cringe! - GIF - Imgur

It's painful to watch the players that have played their last game. A great championship cannot occur without a worthy opponent. Tip of the hat to Texas A&M. They will be back. Plus Schloss' opinion of ut jr.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back