The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Remember in 23 they started the Star wars stuff with the light saber, and for some reason they switched back to the fur and daddy hat.

They switched back to fur because they wanted to win games.

Actually, heard from both preacher man and Blake (no lie) that the fur coat was lost at some point and the current is a replacement

So we finished 4 homeruns shy of tying the record, right?
How many games did we lose the 8th or 9th inning because of the run rule?
I think we would’ve crushed the record, given those innings.
Someone did a little research and determined we lost 29 innings. Internet troof’d

Wasn’t that @MAD or did we determine it was @feathersax ?
As long as we’re investigating felonious behavior, I seek a confession. I feel I can safely do this here in the Dugout, cause nobody other than the regulars here seems to give a **** 💩 about what at one point in time was the baseball forum.

Did anyone happen to notice a certain member, lurking around in the RF, PF or the Pub, soliciting participation to drive up our post activity to surpass the LV?

The damage has been done, the lid on Pandora’s Box has been removed.

…was prolly a rat bastard… 🤣🤣🤣😉

As long as we’re investigating felonious behavior, I seek a confession. I feel I can safely do this here in the Dugout, cause nobody other than the regulars here seems to give a **** 💩 about what at one point in time was the baseball forum.

Did anyone happen to notice a certain member, lurking around in the RF, PF or the Pub, soliciting participation to drive up our post activity to surpass the LV?

You are the Heimdall of Volnation.
IMG_8789.jpeg

Look, it was a dirty job but somebody had to do it! I took one for the team and got my ass handed to me, by some smarty pants, big word using, Warlickite!

I’m so happy for our program and for volnation.

Many thanks to the entire baseball program and their families for putting in the hard work.

Thank you for giving this Vol fan so much happiness and allowing me to escape the daily stresses of life.

It’s great to be a Tennessee Vol!

I’m so happy for our program and for volnation.

Many thanks to the entire baseball program and their families for putting in the hard work.

Thank you for giving this Vol fan so much happiness and allowing me to escape the daily stresses of life.

It’s great to be a Tennessee Vol!
Hear hear.
BCFE8E37-2C1F-439B-ADDB-F1E11022E170.gif

So we finished 4 homeruns shy of tying the record, right?
How many games did we lose the 8th or 9th inning because of the run rule?
I think we would’ve crushed the record, given those innings.
I think I added it up and we missed out on 18 innings due to run rules. Give us two games worth of innings and I think we break that record without a doubt.

I think I added it up and we missed out on 18 innings due to run rules. Give us two games worth of innings and I think we break that record without a doubt.
Chuckiepoo fact checked it and says we lost 29 innings?
Regardless, we would’ve owned the record, but at this point I’m being petty.😎

VN Store

Back