The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Charly Arnolt ........ one of my many loves reports the details.

The only reason Bronny is on a NBA roster is because of his daddy. Not too many guys get drafted after averaging 4.8ppg, 2.8 Reb, and 2.1 assists in a half season worth of games. I really don’t like the dynamic of he and his son being on the same team. As she pointed out, are other veteran players not allowed to criticize Bronny whenever he doesn’t perform well? I can only imagine how that would go down in the locker room. I think this is going to blow up in the Lakers face. I hope I am wrong but it just doesn’t sit well with me.

The only reason Bronny is on a NBA roster is because of his daddy. Not too many guys get drafted after averaging 4.8ppg, 2.8 Reb, and 2.1 assists in a half season worth of games. I really don’t like the dynamic of he and his son being on the same team. As she pointed out, are other veteran players not allowed to criticize Bronny whenever he doesn’t perform well? I can only imagine how that would go down in the locker room. I think this is going to blow up in the Lakers face. I hope I am wrong but it just doesn’t sit well with me.
You know I don't give a rat's ass about the NBA or any player (except former Vol players).

That loser has a kid that plays basketball. Who knew? I haven't watched the NBA since Michael Jordan retired the final time.

VN Store

Back