The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

A great summer movie that focuses on being a kid, having fun, finding friends, and Baseball being played and talked about.

I do recall seeing The SandLot in a movie theater which was when VHS’s were still getting sold because DVDs hadn’t got created, and WCW competing with WWF era before it changed to WWE.

A great summer movie that focuses on being a kid, having fun, finding friends, and Baseball being played and talked about.

I do recall seeing The SandLot in a movie theater which was when VHS’s were still getting sold because DVDs hadn’t got created, and WCW competing with WWF era before it changed to WWE.
noted-note.gif

So between the major sports of Women's and Men's basketball, football and baseball we have 15 National Championships. Texas has 11. But yeah we aren't the real UT lmao. Clown @ss AD
"We wuz already UT back when they wuz speakin' Mexican the first time!"

Last edited:
Is that SOB starting a freaking war by coming to the SEC w/that garbage?
By God, we ain't having non of that BS buddy boy.
Call me pollyana, but I say there's hope for Texas.

Looking back to adolescent days, I can think of many a friendship that started after some mouthin' off was cut short by a fist in the face.

I wonder if it isn't actually a cry for help:
"I can't stop saying stupid, arrogant things! Please, put a fist in my mouth to shut me up!"

We hear ya, Texas. We gonna take care of ya.

History and facts are not on their side. They are not the University of Texas. The Texas legislature made their official name the University of Texas at Austin. I don't recall ever seeing where our official name was the University of Tennessee at Knoxville. Yes, when speaking about schools in the system, the K is added to note Knoxville campus, but it's not officially in our name.

History and facts are not on their side. They are not the University of Texas. The Texas legislature made their official name the University of Texas at Austin. I don't recall ever seeing where our official name was the University of Tennessee at Knoxville. Yes, when speaking about schools in the system, the K is added to note Knoxville campus, but it's not officially in our name.
We were first - case closed.

Some interesting facts:
- The University of Tennessee is only 5 years younger than the US Constitution.
- It’s also predates the actual State of Tennessee by two years.
- The University of Tennessee assumed that name in 1879, 4 years before Texas at Austin was even established.
- Texas sucks.

VN Store

Back