The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I give the details because I know you’re like me, Drewbydoo - it interests you.

Here’s the article I was referencing earlier:
Why One Expert Predicts a Major Hurricane Hitting Houston Would Be "America's Chernobyl"

This was a very good article, so thank you very, very much for that. I really enjoyed it you nailed it with me liking and know the details along with why someone believes something and then backing it up. My roommates and parents are wired in a similar way to me and they also really liked the article. I hope VolNation members choose to read it.

I've been very busy since July 2nd until today and busy in a good way, but I'd still like to take a day or two and be a homebody without any commitments and plan out the rest of my Summer. :cool:

I’m gonna be THAT guy...
This new age of college free agency is disgusting imo.
Correct. Next statement.

NIL is what it is but I really wish that hadn't changed the transfer rules. Unless it's a family issue the players should have to sit out a year like in the past.

Edit: also if Head Coach takes another job players shouldn't have to sit out a year.

Players have way too much control in College, schools are hand tied on this chaos going on in College Athletics.

Last edited:
Correct. Next statement.

NIL is what it is but I really wish that hadn't changed the transfer rules. Unless it's a family issue the players should have to sit out a year like in the past.

Edit: also if Head Coach takes another job players shouldn't have to sit out a year.

Players have way too much control in College, schools are hand tied on this chaos going on in College Athletics.
Whenever the players are considered employees they will have to sign binding contracts like the pros so I think we will see less transfers on an annual basis once that happens.

VN Store

Back