The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Really? I thought you were a night owl like I am. After a Braves game or whatever I like it that I can watch a game that starts at 10PM EST.
Also, Buster Posey is my all time favorite player, so I'd watch San Francisco games just to see him.
In my younger days, I could pull that stuff off w/ease too.

I'm thinking of having some microwave popcorn & a coke zero for supper.
Uh oh, I may have to adopt you to get you to eat better haha. You could still eat anything you want, but I make it so there are always healthy options and for my roommates, I'd pretty much make them anything.

I WOULD however make a trip to AMC cinema and come home with a huge bucket of popcorn for you.

Kudos on eating a light snack or dinner. I think that's good for us even though I'd rather no one drink any soda of any type. - Food Nazi

Uh oh, I may have to adopt you to get you to eat better haha. You could still eat anything you want, but I make it so there are always healthy options and for my roommates, I'd pretty much make them anything.

I WOULD however make a trip to AMC cinema and come home with a huge bucket of popcorn for you.

Kudos on eating a light snack or dinner. I think that's good for us even though I'd rather no one drink any soda of any type. - Food Nazi
Mama is that you? :rolleyes:

Mama is that you? :rolleyes:
haha, but kinda. I'm mimicking my mom when it comes to food and food options. She did it to me/for me and my dad. Then my best friend when he moved in with us and now I'm doing it with my 2 other roommates and GF.

I like how food brings people together and it makes preparing food more fun imo.

Yum. I made s’ghetti sauce, angel hair and garlic bread.
There is now a note on our refrigerator with this on it, not sure who put it there, but it'll happen.

NGL my spaghetti sauce needs some work because it comes out more like Sloppy Joes than an actual sauce.
Also, angel hair is my favorite followed by thin spaghetti and spirals.

There is now a note on our refrigerator with this on it, not sure who put it there, but it'll happen.

NGL my spaghetti sauce needs some work because it comes out more like Sloppy Joes than an actual sauce.
Also, angel hair is my favorite followed by thin spaghetti and spirals.
Brown a pound of lean hamburger and a pound of pork sausage. Drain and set to side.

Brown two onions 🧅 and two bell peppers, Chopped pretty fine, 1/4 inch or so. Two teaspoons of minced garlic. Oregano, basil, parsley, salt and black pepper and three or four bay leaves.

Two cans chopped tomatoes. Two cans of tomatoe paste. One can hot water. Add the browned meat.

Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. That’s where the love is administered. Remove bay leaves before serving.

This is a fair s’ghetti sauce. You should compare this to the all recipes.com and southern living recipes on the webz.

Last edited:
Brown a pound of lean hamburger and a pound of pork sausage. Drain and set to side.

Brown two onions 🧅 and two bell peppers, Chopped pretty fine, 1/4 inch or so. Two teaspoons of minced garlic. Oregano, basil, parsley, salt and black pepper and three or four bay leaves.

Two cans chopped tomatoes. Two cans of tomatoe paste. One can hot water. Add the browned meat.

Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. That’s where the love is administered. Remove bay leaves before serving.

This is a fair s’ghetti sauce. You should compare this to the all recipes.com and southern living recipes on the webz.
Thank you so much for this recipe and the website!
I really like to cook and I'm all about the love.
Bonus, my roommates really appreciate and they now like helping and like being a part of it. 🙂

VN Store

Back