The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Teach your young baseball players to swing like The Babe.

Teach your young baseball players to swing like The Babe.
That’s a clip from the full video I tried to share a few days ago but couldn’t share it.
Find the video on YouTube, it’s pretty cool!

I was one of the only kids who listened to rap when I was in middle school in the 80s (amongst other genres). All of my friends told me it was a fad and would be gone within a few years 🤣
Professor, I was right there with you.
The Beasties, LL Cool J, RUN DMC, The Fatboys...
Then I went off the rails and started getting bootleg copies from the flea market, of Too Short, 2 Live Crew, NWA and the hardcore gangsta rap.😂
The first time my Dad caught me listening to that, I legit thought he was going to kill me!!

I was one of the only kids who listened to rap when I was in middle school in the 80s (amongst other genres). All of my friends told me it was a fad and would be gone within a few years 🤣
Well, I was a Christenberry/Fulton kid, who had plenty of friends that lived in Lonsdale.
I played little league football(6 yr old-8th grade) for Rule and the entire time I played, there were like 3 of us white boys on the team!😁
I kinda didn’t have a choice but to like rap.

Then I went off the rails and started getting bootleg copies of Too Short, 2 Live Crew, NWA and the hardcore gangsta rap.😂
The first time my Dad caught me listening to that, I legit thought he was going to kill me!!

Haha! Yeah my dad didn’t really care. He was like, wow there’s a lot of swear words in those songs. Def props for young CW listening to Too short, especially since he made 7 whole albums with no James Brown 🤣

Then I went off the rails and started getting bootleg copies from the flea market, of Too Short, 2 Live Crew, NWA and the hardcore gangsta rap.😂

Now my kids are educating me on the Kendrick Lamar-Drake feud 🤷🏼‍♂️

VN Store

Back