The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

You just now catching up?
Yeah, I checked in a few times today, but I am just now settling down for the evening.
I’m flipping back and forth between the Dodgers/Astros and Yankees/Red Sox, now.
Been busy today but now I’m knocking down some ice cold Miller Lite and taking in some baseball.
Gonna watch a little of my guy, Salvy Perez and Bobby Witt’s Royals, take on the Cubbies.

A couple of us freshman made the varsity football team and we were encouraged to play.
It was pretty comical!
I swear, every team we played would put like 8 guys guarding Filipe. The rest of us could barely dribble the ball, let alone be a scoring threat!
😂
I would love to know what Filipe is doing now.
He was a really good dude.
He would get frustrated and could not understand why a 16 year old couldn’t get served das bier, in Knoxville!!
I can’t ever remember being served as a minor in a restaurant or club. There was a package store down behind Big Ed’s in Oak Ridge, where I was a regular before football games as a freshman in hs. Broke my arm and didn’t play the end of freshman year or any of my sophomore year.

So I went to Fulton high school, let’s just say...soccer was not our strongest sport.
Our football coach encouraged us to play other sports in the off season, so a few of us decided to play soccer. Well, they had no choice but to take anyone that tried out, or we wouldn’t have enough to field a team. Long story short, we were terrible!
Then we got an exchange student from Germany, named Filipe.
The funniest 💩 you ever saw!! Basically he was a one man team, doing his thing while the rest of us just stood on the field and watched him work.
😂
Same thing happened to me when I lived in France at 15. I was a mediocre basketball player here, but there I was a superstar.

I can’t ever remember being served as a minor in a restaurant or club. There was a package store down behind Big Ed’s in Oak Ridge, where I was a regular before football games as a freshman in hs. Broke my arm and didn’t play the end of freshman year or any of my sophomore year.
Apparently Filipe had no problem getting beer I. Germany. He said his family would drink alcohol(mostly wine) with dinner, almost every evening.
I was the guy that never got carded in high school.
I bought $h!i tons of Zima’s and St Ives(crooked letter) for everyone, from the grocery outlet in Fountain City (the old Hills shopping center)
Man, those were the days!😎😁

VN Store

Back