The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Prolly won’t make the playoff rotation. Kinda sucks but he appears to have hit the wall this year. Makes you wonder what type of salary he’ll demand next year. He may retire… and spend time with his daughter…and Kate. Damn near as good a retirement plan as Secretariat! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Search for what Tim Tebow has to say about Nico and you won't be nervous about Nico at all.
Hint (high praise)
Wish I had followed the SEC Nation broadcast and flipped over for the picks on Gameday at the end. I missed Reece, baby Jack and Mama. 😉

I have that on. Waiting for another game for me to change.
Vols wrecked State's season. They might want to give up football awhile.
An individual and I were talking about tough games on schedule in this forum before season started.

This person posted that N.C.State was a good team and I said Boston College is better and will have a better record.

Looks like I was right.😜

An individual and I were talking about tough games on schedule in this forum before season started.

This person posted that N.C.State was a good team and I said Boston College is better and will have a better record.

Looks like I was right.😜
Nailed the 💩 outta that one. I knew O’Brien was a very good coach though. Didn’t know they had that much talent. I wonder how much of that he picked up in the portal this Spring? He did study under the Master…

Both of the Masters, Saban and Belichick.

Looks like I was right.😜

Man, I hate when that happens. You’ve got a big game coming up and feel like you’ve looked good so far, only to see your prior opponents face plant. But, not every team can be dominant like BC.

VN Store

Back