The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I bet there’s some even better “views” there, if ya know what I mean.
😈

I assume you mean of babes.

I saw my favorite Old Chicago bartender-server Christina a pretty Mexican woman that resembles the famous actor Jacqueline Obradors was relaxing with her kids before leaving.

White Sox fans holding their breath because it’s likely a group of White Sox fans wants the White Sox to lose their 121st game in Detroit not Chicago since it’s slightly leas disappointing that way while a other group of White Sox fans would get to brag that they saw an historic abysmal White Sox team be worse than the 1962 in 2024 by seeing the White Sox lose 121 regular season games which is the entertaining embarrassment feat of ineptitude.

Here is an impressive close view photo of Jacqueline Obradors that is an exotic babe with strong brown eyes although not as dark as Salma Hayek because her eyes look nearly black even though it’s a dark shade of brown.

1727318104244.jpeg

White Sox fans breathing the sigh of relief for a second consecutive day because they defeated the Angels in a thrilling close game that had extra innings.
4 regular season games left for the White Sox to avoid the infamy of losing 121 regular season games which seems unlikely to be avoided because the final 3 games in Detroit vs a winning Tigers team.

The White Sox have an opportunity to sweep a bad Angels team tomorrow which would be a high bar accomplishment after they tied the 1962 Mets by losing 120 games on NFL Week 3 Sunday.

Worst case scenario for the Braves. Diamondbacks are pulling away from the Giants and will be 1 game ahead now 🙄
Man, you should be worrying about Kansas City before the Mets to begin with. K.C. will have something to play for still trying to hold off DETRIOT for #2 WC and keep Minnesota from catching up to them. Royals aren't going to lay down for the Braves.

You better hope the Padres beat the Dodgers tonight if they don't the N.L. West is a wrap and then San Diego has nothing to play for, Padres have a comfortable lead for Homefield in the #4 vs #5 matchup in WC series. BTW IF Padres win tonight they still wont sweep Diamondbacks who have more to lose.

Man, you should be worrying about Kansas City before the Mets to begin with. K.C. will have something to play for still trying to hold off DETRIOT for #2 WC and keep Minnesota from catching up to them. Royals aren't going to lay down for the Braves.

You better hope the Padres beat the Dodgers tonight if they don't the N.L. West is a wrap and then San Diego has nothing to play for, Padres have a comfortable lead for Homefield in the #4 vs #5 matchup in WC series. BTW IF Padres win tonight they still wont sweep Diamondbacks who have more to lose.
This☝️💯

I can choose whatever I want to worry about. I’m a fan. Whatever I personally say or do has literally zero impact on these games.

I can choose whatever I want to worry about. I’m a fan. Whatever I personally say or do has literally zero impact on these games.
Calm down there Nancy. No need to get your undies in a wad.

No you're right from now on how bout I just worry about Dodgers, Cowboys and any other team I'm a fan of and you worry about teams you're a fan of and we all will just get along.

Calm down there Nancy. No need to get your undies in a wad.

No you're right from now on how bout I just worry about Dodgers, Cowboys and any other team I'm a fan of and you worry about teams you're a fan of and we all will just get along.
You have nothing to worry about with the Dodgers. Due to no salary cap and allowed to spend as much as they want, they ensured themselves of at least 5 World Series over the next 10 seasons.

VN Store

Back