The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Close. 😂 I would give them one more game (Giants) to turn this
train wreck around. I remember back once under JJ when they were so bad the TV quit having their games on until they got good again.
I assume that was his first season there? They went 1-15 right?

They should be happy. They won’t be subjected to having their best players shipped off on an annual basis.
I told my son, despite the fact that the A’s for the most part have sucked the last 10-15 years, had the Oakland fans shown up and shown out like they did today, they might still have an MLB team.

I told my son, despite the fact that the A’s for the most part have sucked the last 10-15 years, had the Oakland fans shown up and shown out like they did today, they might still have an MLB team.
Oakland is a horrible place to have a sports franchise anyways. They struck gold whenever they had the smash brothers and the three headed pitching monster of Zito, Hudson, and Mulder. But whenever your ownership chooses to tank I think it’s fair game for the fans to tank also.

Oakland is a horrible place to have a sports franchise anyways. They struck gold whenever they had the smash brothers and the three headed pitching monster of Zito, Hudson, and Mulder. But whenever your ownership chooses to tank I think it’s fair game for the fans to tank also.
No doubt, I’m already thinking about how good Mason Miller and Brent Rooker, will look in a Braves or Mets uniform.

VN Store

Back