The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Other than Farrah Fawcett, I was always a Jaclyn Smith fan.
Here she is at 78 years old.
images

Going for the hipster look?
View attachment 682816
Or the rugged look?
View attachment 682818

Work man look and if I have a runny nose? It's on the shirt. Tar, paint or whatever. I want function over looks and I hate being cold. They seem durable. I spend a decent amount of time outside and one of my roommates grand parents own a paddock and some horses and rent stalls and horse related services, so it'd be great for that.

I think hunters have that kind of shirt, but I'm not sure. I'm clueless.

Last edited:
Yeah you can order one from a restaurant but there’s nothing like a homemade one. And it’s about the cheapest most fullest breakfast you can get.
I like to cook because it relaxes me and because it's a way to express love to my roommates. They don't really like cooking, but they like my banter enough that they end up doing A LOT of food prep with me.

It certainly isn't the normal college hyjinx going over here at dinner time. We like each other (pause) a lot. We also run or quasi run a small growing corporation, so we may talk about normal college guy stuff, sports or corp junk and we all look forward to it. The only variance is if we go have dinner at that good cafeteria that waits on students, but we almost prefer our own food prep time together.

Not once have any of us ever said, "I'm bored"

And then (in my case) a mess to clean up.
My computer lab partner is Marc and he asked can we have your version, the real version and not my sour dough version. haha.

I'm somewhat hell bent on getting all my roommates to eat as healthy as possible and my offer is and has been, "I will cook for you guys every night, but you get what I make" so I make the healthiest version possible.

I may acquiess because of the Hurricane and I'm temporarily in a mode of like is short, so I'm thinking about a white bread version, so I may send one of 'em out for white bread right now or in the next few min so it's there when we get home.

VN Store

Back