The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I had the Vietnam War to deal with in my day.
In world war 2 the average age of a combat soldier was 26.

In Vietnam, it was 19.

I saw a Youtube video of a TV where they aired the actual selection of birth dates printed on ping pong balls that were randomly selected and was used for the draft and then those guys had to report. Do you remember that, at all?

My batteries in the meter was low & didn't pick humor up.
In all seriousness, I hope you own a back up battery.

I would guess many people wanted one to connect their phone to during the last storm.

Great deals on that kind of tech will be available the day after Thanksgiving or Cyber Monday or both.

Best day to shop for stuff you actually need, but at the lowest possible price IS Cyber Monday.

In all seriousness, I hope you own a back up battery.

I would guess many people wanted one to connect their phone to during the last storm.

Great deals on that kind of tech will be available the day after Thanksgiving or Cyber Monday or both.

Best day to shop for stuff you actually need, but at the lowest possible price IS Cyber Monday.
No Drew. It was sarcasm applied. Just kidding around … making a joke.

Mets take game 1 8-4 over the Brewers...
Very impressive. I almost think it's an advantage to not have time off and preserve pitching rotations and the pressure to produce, perform, prepare etc. It's like the teams don't have a chance to get out of sync while sitting around because they have a bye.

It's theory, not a fact, but it's fun to think about.

Reactions: knoxvol52
P
In world war 2 the average age of a combat soldier was 26.

In Vietnam, it was 19.

I saw a Youtube video of a TV where they aired the actual selection of birth dates printed on ping pong balls that were randomly selected and was used for the draft and then those guys had to report. Do you remember that, at all?
yes, I do. I ended up with a high number.

And this guy is not in the Hall of Fame. Travesty.

VN Store

Back