The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Vaseline would probably be it.

I was thinking spider tack. It's a thing.

Chipper Jones did a video on it and it's incredible. It's so sticky that a tiny amount on the back of his hand, Chipper could hang a baseball from it. It's super sticky, so umps have to look for just a tiny amount which they don't want to do because it's such a small amount. Chipper pled the 5th when asked if he personally knew anyone that used it.

It allows a pitcher to put insane spin on a ball and makes it so their sinker sinks more, curves, curve more etc.

Last edited:
He pulled him.
You could see it on ASS’s face, he was feeling the heat.
Should have never been in the game to begin with. Kid barely has 30 innings of MLB experience to his name. It’s beyond me how people like Snitker get to have control of a team of the caliber that the Braves have. He lucked into a World Series due to the trade deadline deals AA made but we damn sure should have won in 2020 with that 3-1 lead in the NLCS. These types of decisions baffle me. I’m onto our Vols playing this Saturday at this point.

Should have never been in the game to begin with. Kid barely has 30 innings of MLB experience to his name. It’s beyond me how people like Snitker get to have control of a team of the caliber that the Braves have. He lucked into a World Series due to the trade deadline deals AA made but we damn sure should have won in 2020 with that 3-1 lead in the NLCS. These types of decisions baffle me. I’m onto our Vols playing this Saturday at this point.

I love how you cut Snit No Slack haha!

VN Store

Back