The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Oops .... One guys opinion compared to another guys opinion on VN .......

Barrett Sallee is a dumbass for his opinion on the matter. Sorry, but nobody will ever be able to convince me that starting a 21 year old to kickoff off the postseason was a good idea. He has been making stupid ass decisions like that his entire tenure and that’s the reason he needs to be fired. It would be like me hiring a kid straight out of college, letting him work for a week and then decide to promote him into a leadership role with only that single week of experience to go off of. Nobody in their right mind would do such a thing.

Barrett Sallee is a dumbass for his opinion on the matter. Sorry, but nobody will ever be able to convince me that starting a 21 year old to kickoff off the postseason was a good idea. He has been making stupid ass decisions like that his entire tenure and that’s the reason he needs to be fired. It would be like me hiring a kid straight out of college, letting him work for a week and then decide to promote him into a leadership role with only that single week of experience to go off of. Nobody in their right mind would do such a thing.
Here we go.gif

VN Store

Back