The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

…eerrrrr. That would generate some major “scruff”. No thank you…
Exactly. It's all the stuff they don't learn in sex ed that should be included in sex ed, but you gotta remember that the attention span of most kids is pretty low because of all the distractions. I have a friend who used to be a pitcher in HS who rarely watches a complete baseball game and instead relies on Barstool Sports for sports.

Haha, his life is a series of high lights.
That's fantasy life and why they don't know what the eff is going on IRL

Not him, but my generation doesn't have a clue about girls and women and how to treat them, so they're super nervous around them.
Let that sink in. They get nervous around half the population that is their age group. It's a little bit sad, but also appropriate because they want low effort, with above average results. Not just with girls, but with life.

Exactly. It's all the stuff they don't learn in sex ed that should be included in sex ed, but you gotta remember that the attention span of most kids is pretty low because of all the distractions. I have a friend who used to be a pitcher in HS who rarely watches a complete baseball game and instead relies on Barstool Sports for sports.

Not him, but my generation doesn't have a clue about girls and women and how to treat them, so they're super nervous around them.
Let that sink in. They get nervous around half the population that is their age group. It's a little bit sad, but also appropriate because they want low effort, with above average results. Not just with girls, but with life.
That's the FACTS I heard as well.

VN Store

Back