The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Probably spiders because they make webs and it looks like I/we don't clean enough, but I don't mind either because I'm hyper-reflexive and can easily kill either.
You ever been to Australia? Those snakes and spiders would like to have a word with you 😂

You ever been to Australia? Those snakes and spiders would like to have a word with you 😂
I've never been to Australia, they have intimidating creatures.

It would bother me a little bit to see drains swirl clockwise though. "Like, dude.... your continent is upside down, why not leave and come put to the Northern hemisphere?

Finally, my dream life would be to alternate between Atlanta and somewhere in Australia so that upon arrival, it would be latte spring so I'd only experience spring, summer and early fall and skip all the cold weather.

Walking through the woods on an early Saturday morning along w/a buddy that went w/me that day to hunt squirrels. We just by accident walked through a big damn spider's web & the spider (black & yellow & the size as the palm of your hand) swooped damn & landed on my buddy's leg (thigh). It was so big he panicked & told me to shoot that SOB. I said w/my 12 gauge pump? He said I don't care just shoot that MFer now. I took a twig I found & knocked it off his leg. But, Yeah, it was huge. I hate spiders & always will.

Last edited:
Walking through the woods on an early Saturday morning along w/a buddy that went w/me that day to hunt squirrels. We just by accident walked through a big damn spider's web & the spider (black & yellow) swooped damn & landed on my buddy's leg (thigh). It was so big he panicked & told me to shoot that SOB. I said w/my 12 gauge pump? He said I don't care just shoot that MFer now. I took a twig I found & knocked it off his leg. But, Yeah, it was huge. I hate spiders & always will.
We had one of those under our deck. It was 5 inches... length wise and when I/we would get near it, it would bounce on the web and get rhythm going so you KNEW it saw me/us.

Garden type of spider. It took a while, but I got a stick and carried him to the woods next to our house.

NGL, walking through a web is a weird and somewhat disturbing experience.

We had one of those under our deck. It was 5 inches... length wise and when I/we would get near it, it would bounce on the web and get rhythm going so you KNEW it saw me/us.

Garden type of spider. It took a while, but I got a stick and carried him to the woods next to our house.

NGL, walking through a web is a weird and somewhat disturbing experience.
I stepped on a spider in the kitchen once when my kids were little.
When I stepped on it about 100 young spiders ran out all over the place.

VN Store

Back