The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying because their OOC is horrible. Boise would have a better shot at getting in with 2 losses than Washington State would with 1 loss. And we still don’t know what will happen with Army and Navy since they both play each other and both play Notre Dame. Notre Dame is the wildcard in all this though. If they win out miraculously they will get in with 1 loss and that will take a spot away from a Power 4 school. They should be forced to join a conference. Independents shouldn’t even be a thing anymore in this playoff era.
You need to go work for the GO Vols website to write up your pieces.
They may pay you 2 cents for your thoughts. ;)

You need to go work for the GO Vols website to write up your pieces.
They may pay you 2 cents for your thoughts. ;)
I’m sure I couldn’t do any worse than some of those hacks out there. At least I consider myself objective about Tennessee athletics and not a 24/7 homer. Everything can’t always be sunshine and rainbows.

Misery still has Alabama and South Carolina. A&M still has LSU, at South Carolina, and Texas. They will drop 2 of those. Alabama will lose at LSU. That leaves Georgia, Texas, Tennessee in with maybe LSU sneaking in.
Possibly..I think Bama can win out still and A&M may only lose one as well…it’s going to be fun to watch how it shakes out for sure! Not sure what they would do with a 10-2 Mizzou…they may let them in even though I don’t think they belong

LSU could end Bama and could put a huge dent in A&M’s goals…exciting!

I’m sure I couldn’t do any worse than some of those hacks out there. At least I consider myself objective about Tennessee athletics and not a 24/7 homer. Everything can’t always be sunshine and rainbows.
You knew I was just :rolleyes: kidding w/you by now. I need more coffee.
Sarcasm is my nickname.

VN Store

Back