The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Clearly this new setup of the playoffs is great for the fans and the networks, but I’d argue it was way more difficult to become the NC back in the BCS days.
Harder rider
It’s great you came back before February, the Dugout missed you.
When I was here for baseball we won…when I came back for football we won…I won’t take the credit for all of this..but maybe I should!

Morning VN Members.

It’s an incredible feeling to be a Vols football fan because the Vols prevailed vs Alabama in what was a second half thriller.

Alabama with 2 losses before November for the first time since 2007.

MLB Playoffs
It’s not a surprise that the Yankees defeated the Guardians to advance to the World Series because the Yankees are stacked like the Ferrari SF90 Stradale so most likely they were going to win the ALCS.
The Guardians proved the impressive game 3 victory was like a great Magician that can only do some impressive magic trick once, or lightning in a bottle.

Latinas make the world go round…facts…Latinas are made for white boys…boom!

It was me seeing Salma Hayek as Rita Escobar in Wild Wild West that was my first crush as a teenager which happened in the 1999 Summer.
Wild Wild West was a 1999 Summer Blockbuster.

1729437700370.jpeg
1729437746596.jpeg

I know Wild Wild West isn’t the badass steampunk Action Western it set out to be, however I still enjoy it as the entertaining unintentional very ridiculous campy Western Steampunk Action movie.
It wanted to be cool, dark, and badass like (1989) Batman except instead was Batman Forever which was an intentional ridiculous campy super hero action movie.

Last edited:
It was me seeing Salma Hayek as Rita Escobar in Wild Wild West that was my first crush as a teenager which happened in the 1999 Summer.
Wild Wild West was a 1999 Summer Blockbuster.

View attachment 689313
View attachment 689314

I know Wild Wild West isn’t the badass steampunk Action Western it set out to be, however I still enjoy it as entertaining unintentional very ridiculous campy Western Steampunk Action movie.
It wanted to be cool, dark, and badass like (1989) Batman except instead was Batman Forever which was an intentional ridiculous campy super hero action movie.
Yeah well that dance in From Dusk to Dawn is fantastic cinema…deserves an Oscar if you ask me

VN Store

Back