The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Wilson may be a little more accurate but Fields is a lot more mobile and has a lot more big play capability. I really think a lot of these so called experts overthink things. Tomlin is a defensive guy anyways. He has proven to win games with some of the worst QBs ever since Big Ben retired.
Lawd, give it a rest.

Got the girls all charmed now to stop by to checking you out.
I wouldn't say charmed, but I've got a few of them interested in me/us enough to want to spend time here. AND I've got select "good guys that are worth dating or date-worthy OR I'm working on making them date-worthy if they are clueless haha.

The fact that I eat healthy and am trying to learn how to cook by actually cooking, is a very attractive quality apparently. Plus, we have real food around.

They also like that I have real furniture and that my house is a comfortable place to hang out or spend the night and I'll make breakfast and that they can choose to stay at my place when I'm playing golf or tennis on a Saturday morning or if I'm doing something on Thursday night, they can join me or be there when I get back - which is one of my favorite things. Some kids, guys and gals like doing laundry at my place.

I've essentially re-created what I had at my parents house- a place where people my age want to spend time. For the girls, I told them that for now, I'm not even interested in dating until I actually get to know them. The fact that I'm not hitting on any of them makes even more yummy - their words. haha

I wouldn't say charmed, but I've got a few of them interested in me/us enough to want to spend time here. AND I've got select "good guys that are worth dating or date-worthy OR I'm working on making them date-worthy if they are clueless haha.

The fact that I eat healthy and am trying to learn how to cook by actually cooking, is a very attractive quality apparently. Plus, we have real food around.

They also like that I have real furniture and that my house is a comfortable place to hang out or spend the night and I'll make breakfast and that they can choose to stay at my place when I'm playing golf or tennis on a Saturday morning or if I'm doing something on Thursday night, they can join me or be there when I get back - which is one of my favorite things. Some kids, guys and gals like doing laundry at my place.

I've essentially re-created what I had at my parents house- a place where people my age want to spend time. For the girls, I told them that for now, I'm not even interested in dating until I actually get to know them. The fact that I'm not hitting on any of them makes even more yummy - their words. haha
Yeah, the more you show no interest in a girl it makes them want you more than ever.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O I'm just fine & dandy I suppose.

I had to hover over the emoji to know what meant. I was just asking. Sometimes people are just being polite and sometimes they're asking because they actually want to know. In this instance, I actually want to know.

I know for my life, which I overly contemplate is "Am I content?" Or am I happy? Does being happier risk contentment?. (classic over thinker)

I'm generally content, so I more have to contemplate making myself happy or happier and not screw up my contentment or the contentment in my friends and family's life. ie does me trying to help someone make them uncomfortable or crazy? Because I don't want that. A very good example of that was helping my friend/housemate lose weight without making him resent me or annoy him.

To me, life is a puzzle like that.

TMI and a ramble, but there it is. Welcome to knowing how I think about life. :D

Wilson may be a little more accurate but Fields is a lot more mobile and has a lot more big play capability. I really think a lot of these so called experts overthink things. Tomlin is a defensive guy anyways. He has proven to win games with some of the worst QBs ever since Big Ben retired.
Tomlin said that in the long term, he wants to attempt to expand the offense just a little to give the defense more breathing room. He said he's going with Wilson for now because if he goes with Fields, it's Fields forever and he'd not go back to Wilson except as a back up.

I was impressed with his transparency. Good for him.

Source: he told Chris Collinsworth exactly that.

So. Rodgers got his coach, Rodgers got his receiver, they got Hassan Reddick into camp, and the Jests still suck… 😎
Yup. They may win 2 - 3 more games under rodgers with the emphasis on may. They definitely didn't last year and it still cost the Jets a lot of money.

Question for the Jets: Are they about doing better or being a contender. The answer to that question requires a different approach and I was hoping by getting Rodgers that he could make them good w/o costing much. Clearly, Rodger's is self involved and this is just a short term high paying gig for him. Getting Devonte is a sign he actually wants to win. Much like Brady/Gronk in Tampa.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back