The Gamecock Posse

GAVol

Overrated
Staff member
This probably shouldn't be in this forum, but I just got a kick out of this picture. It's Spurrier posing with his receivers. Beside the fact that Spurrier looks like he's posing for a Glamour Shot . . . who the heck is that Greatest American Hero look alike in the top left!? Dude sticks out like two sore thumbs. :laugh1:

Attachments

• Hero.jpg
    Hero.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 18
Multiple choice:

a. O.J. Murdock
b. Le'Morielle Williams
c. Michael Flint
d. D'von Hill

#19. ©

2005 Preseason >> As one of only two senior wide receivers, Flint will provide leadership and experience to a young receiver corps ... Made one catch for 13 yards in the Garnet and Black Spring Game.

2004 >> Reserve wide receiver who saw action in nine games ... Had three receptions for 69 yards on the season ... His long reception of the year was a 57-yarder from quarterback Syvelle Newton vs. Ole Miss ... Underwent offseason shoulder surgery but is expected to be ready for spring practice, 2005.

2003 >> Backup wide receiver who appeared in seven games, with one start (vs. Tennessee) ... Did not accumulate any receiving statistics.

2002 >> Squad member.

I actually was wondering the same thing. He looks an awful lot like him, but I can't tell if it's another coach or if I'm just not used to seeing him without a visor and sunglasses.

Regardless, the white dude still looks like the Greatest American Hero.

I zoomed in on the picture, and it's definitely not Spurrier.

You're right though about the redhead. Their receivers look like a bunch of scrubs.

I just realized who that is in the picture. It's Spurrier . . . just not the one we were thinking of. It's Steve Spurrier, JR.

I have seen that kid before.....

Attachments

• RMVN.jpg
    RMVN.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
LOL Guys, that made my day. I logged on from work, and litterly laughed aloud. That's great.

If that's Steve's son in the pic then curly-locks must be the son of the Greatest American Hero...? I loved that show when I was a youngster. :D

VN Store

Back