The good, the bad and the ugly...

Mallicoat

Now that the coaches and fan base know who and what few adjustments need to be made do it. As a die hard fan I recommend Peterman and Lane start. What say you?

Reactions: 1 person
Now that the coaches and fan base know who and what few adjustments need to be made do it. As a die hard fan I recommend Peterman and Lane start. What say you?

let me be the first to be blunt with the truth as i haven't seen anyone say it.....

it doesn't matter who tennessee lines up at qb.

qb play is going to be a huge problem in 2013.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes. There is no reason for Neal to start. Lane is a far superior back. Peterman is better, but not by much.

We need a SEC offense. Cincy's O will not work against the big boys (it has been proven) How many SEC teams has Oregon beat? (and they are the standard in that scheme)

I think we're more than just a few simple adjustments away from reaching any sort of form that will have us winning against SEC teams.

let me be the first to be blunt with the truth as i haven't seen anyone say it.....

it doesn't matter who tennessee lines up at qb.

qb play is going to be a huge problem in 2013.

I very rarely agree with a Florida fan but in this case I agree 100%. It is what it is!

The good.. tn orange still looks great anyplace in the country
The bad... the score
The ugly...the off play calling adjustment at half n the unwillingness to adjust during the game..

If we r to win 7 games the ugly has to change n soon

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back