The Josh Heupel Show

adam.vol

Does anyone watch the coach’s show anymore? I record it every week, start it and then find myself leaving the room to do something more productive. It even gets tiresome fast forwarding, while trying to look for dialog about the game. They say so little in such a long span.

It seems that Fulmer had a lot more to say about his program on his show. The rest of our coaches since those days would have preferred to hide from explaining their game performance. It was their hour of shaming.

I haven’t watched one since Kiffin, but I remember when Fulmer was coach, they would show every single play of the game on his coaches show. I believe Kiffin changed the format a bit and was only present for half the show.

I haven’t watched one since Kiffin, but I remember when Fulmer was coach, they would show every single play of the game on his coaches show. I believe Kiffin changed the format a bit and was only present for half the show.

Thank you. That’s right, Fulmer would watch the game with us and explain the play calling and execution.

I think presently it’s two 5 minute segment of Coach Heupel, recorded directly after the game and the rest is edited material that was recorded in the preseason. I’m making myself watch this one. It’s a mash-up of last nights recording and players doing pre-season/ pre-game interviews.

Honestly, with YouTube being a thing, this show is a waste of electricity. Either make it worth viewing or take it off TV. At the very least, make the show congruent. Keep all of Heupel’s interview together. Keep all the highlights together, and all the player interviews together.

Reactions: mackievol

VN Store

Back