The man who showed me the way

SentinelVol

My grandfather loved this university and everything about it. Unfortunately he passed early Wednesday morning. I’m so thankful that he got to see the first three games of this season. He wore orange every single day of his life. He will be buried in orange and all of the Paul bearers will be wearing orange. See, I made this post because many outsiders looking in think this university is just a school, or a football team, baseball team etc. but to many of us, it’s so much more than that. So much more. Rest in peace to the man that single-handedly painted my soul Tennessee orange.

My grandfather loved this university and everything about it. Unfortunately he passed early Wednesday morning. I’m so thankful that he got to see the first three games of this season. He wore orange every single day of his life. He will be buried in orange and all of the Paul bearers will be wearing orange. See, I made this post because many outsiders looking in think this university is just a school, or a football team, baseball team etc. but to many of us, it’s so much more than that. So much more. Rest in peace to the man that single-handedly painted my soul Tennessee orange.
🙏 Praying for you and your family. Rest at ease knowing…

Your grandfather sounds like he was a good man. I can very much relate to your post. I’m very sorry for your loss and I’ll be sending up prayers for you and your family.🙏

Rest In Peace TRUE VFL!
*and BEYOND!

VN Store

Back