The new jersey

smokeyvols

Where can I found those 2013 Tennessee vols authentic jersey? I want all 3 of them. Orange, white, and grey! I look every where and only found replica jersey! :salute:

Where can I found those 2013 Tennessee vols authentic jersey? I want all 3 of them. Orange, white, and grey! I look every where and only found replica jersey! :salute:

From your post, Im guessing you are Chinese. They probably make them just down the road from you. You should check there first

:)

Reactions: 33 people

It might help if you try to find them instead of trying to found them...

Find the new york first. And the new jersey is very close.

Reactions: 9 people

The is a post within the past two day on the football forum that tell where you can buy the smokey jersey and what numbers are available.

You are being ragged on because if you spent a little time on the forum you could have found the answer yourself.

There are a bunch of replica Orange and white jerseys for the 2013 jerseys.(No grey) They look exactly like authentic ones. Can't find a 2013 authentic ones. Sorry maybe someone else can help.

You guys are hilarious, like a bunch of middle schoolers, have to make a dumb comment on everything, better hurry boys don't miss your shot on this one.

They aren't out yet to my knowledge.

Reactions: 3 people
19327922.jpg
]

Last edited:

Replicas are all that are available. Not a big enough market for authentic college jerseys, so Nike and Adidas typically don't make them. They have made some in limited runs in the past, but it's been several years.

Replicas are all that are available. Not a big enough market for authentic college jerseys, so Nike and Adidas typically don't make them. They have made some in limited runs in the past, but it's been several years.

Then the marketing idiots at Adidas and Nike should be fired -- it seems from all the posts there IS a market for them - nobody should buy that replica garbage maybe then they will get the message. :realmad:

Then the marketing idiots at Adidas and Nike should be fired -- it seems from all the posts there IS a market for them - nobody should buy that replica garbage maybe then they will get the message. :realmad:

Yeah, the marketers who see that only 150 people on a message board want authentic (or willing to pay for them) need to be fired for not wanting to spend thousands of dollars on mass production of said authentic jerseys.

I answered this in one of the other threads, but this poster is exactly right. It was hard last year for us (Sport Seasons) to get authentic jerseys, and this year it seems to be even harder with the new texture and construction from adidas. They look great, but I doubt you'll see many of them around if at all this year. (Second hand information from my managers)

Smokey Grey jerseys though, they're on the way.

VN Store

Back