The next to join the head table of college football? It's Tennessee -- Josh Pate

Nice short video to watch.

Shows it is not just because we're drinking orange Kool-Aid. Outsiders see us coming, too.

Go Vols!

Definitely a good watch if you're looking to vindicate years of suffering and have remained steadfast in your support and hope for a return to relevance. He gives us credit where credit is due.

Pate sure thinks we are almost there. He doesn't lay out a timeline but says that step by step we are getting closer to elite status. I hope he's right, and I think he's right.

I worry about how 2025 looks when the O-line has to be revamped (I believe is all seniors and Heard), but outside of the O-line we look really strong in 2025 at the offensive skill positions and overall defense.

Definitely a good watch if you're looking to vindicate years of suffering and have remained steadfast in your support and hope for a return to relevance. He gives us credit where credit is due.

Pate sure thinks we are almost there. He doesn't lay out a timeline but says that step by step we are getting closer to elite status. I hope he's right, and I think he's right.

I worry about how 2025 looks when the O-line has to be revamped (I believe is all seniors and Heard), but outside of the O-line we look really strong in 2025 at the offensive skill positions and overall defense.
Not a lot of proven talent, but we’ll have some talent that will have been in the program.

Reactions: Okie

Just like this year with Heard, CJH will look to the transfer poral to fill a couple of weak spots on the O line and plug in some young guys that are developing and be ready to go. Probably will be some drop off from this year, but he'll get the guys he needs.

Reactions: Rocky Top T
Very fair evaluation and thoughtful approach to our trajectory. Can't argue any of that....when he talked about synergy, was half expecting some discussion around the synergy we have between sports...seeing Huepel and Barnes at the CWS, and how they all celebrated together....that synergy is unique and I love to see that love.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
I just hope that this is what he truly believes and that he is just not trying to pile up clicks knowing how passionate our fan base is

Not a lot of proven talent, but we’ll have some talent that will have been in the program.
Hopefully there are enough blowout or "in the bag" games that some of the younger guys get to play. If the team does really well this year, it could also draw attention from transfers who want to be part of a NC team in the next year or two.

Doesn’t this guy know that it is brick-by-brick?

VN Store

Back