The Official #21/19 Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Bru is one of my favorite players just because he goes 100 all the time every time he gets his number called. He is dependable and by all accounts a good human and representative. I really hate that this set back has happened. But he has the work ethic and desire to come back healthy. Prayers young man. All of Volnation is thinking of you.

Zero rushes for Milton. That's my biggest frustration with him. I know he's not Hooker and I will never expect him to be, but if he'd run the ball 8-9 times a game when the pocket breaks down this offense could still be pretty darn lethal.
He skeerd

Reactions: tnvols72
Zero rushes for Milton. That's my biggest frustration with him. I know he's not Hooker and I will never expect him to be, but if he'd run the ball 8-9 times a game when the pocket breaks down this offense could still be pretty darn lethal.
His knee isn’t 100%. They aren’t risking it.

Bru is one of my favorite players just because he goes 100 all the time every time he gets his number called. He is dependable and by all accounts a good human and representative. I really hate that this set back has happened. But he has the work ethic and desire to come back healthy. Prayers young man. All of Volnation is thinking of you.

Agreed. Reminds me a lot of Jajuan Jennings. Big, physical and just a dog. Get well soon Bru!

VN Store

Back