The Official #21/19 Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Game Key

Score a TD out of half . . . With our pass rush . . . Up 21 . . . And this game will turn into a blow out.

Don’t score out of half and let them score to pull within 7 and it will be a nail biter to the end.

Game is in the hands of the offense / Milton out of half.

Zero rushes for Milton. That's my biggest frustration with him. I know he's not Hooker and I will never expect him to be, but if he'd run the ball 8-9 times a game when the pocket breaks down this offense could still be pretty darn lethal.

First you’ll need to convince him to leave the pocket.

Reactions: Bollweevil
He has to process faster.
He has to develop touch.
His numbers aren’t awful because they’re putting him in safe plays.
They know full well anything over 15 is a coin flip at best.
The offense is stale and stagnant under Milton and it’s time to move on.
He has only had 4 incompletions. I wish you guys would give it a rest. It is tiring to read the garbage when the team is actually destroying USCjr.

He has only had 4 incompletions. I wish you guys would give it a rest. It is tiring to read the garbage when the team is actually destroying USCjr.
Yes, but play calling is protecting shortcomings. They have settled for what Milton can do as far as reading a defense.

Doc, could it be a dislocation with no fracture? Just curiously hoping.
It’s possible, but usually those ankle dislocations are associated with fractures of either the tibia or fibula (called a malleolar fracture). Those usually are at minimum 6 weeks recovery, if not needing surgery depending on where the bone is fractured

VN Store

Back