The Official Candy (2-9) at #25 TENNESSEE (7-4) Thread - Zone Edition - 11/25 @ 3:30 PM EST - from Neyland Stadium - SECN

GordonC

We lead the all-time series 79-32-5

We've won the last four, including a 56-0 ass whippin last year

We won a glorious 22 in a row between 1983 and 2004

Whit Taylor can still EABOD for the game in Nashville in 82

And one of my favorite Vols ever Johnnie Jones from “MUNNNNN-ford, Tennessee” ran wild on em on a glorious Saturday in 83, settin a single-game rushing record that lasted until Chuck Webb's 294 yards against Ole Sis in 89

Screenshot 2023-11-19 142451.jpg

We need to score a hunnert and keep the Commode Doors in dey place on Saturday
https __allfortennessee.com_wp-content_uploads_imagn-images_2017_07_19443322.jpeg

WGWTFA

GO VOLS

Last edited:
We lead the all-time series 79-32-5

We've won the last four, including a 56-0 ass whippin last year

We won a glorious 22 in a row between 1983 and 2004

Whit Taylor can still EABOD for the game in Nashville in 82

And one of my favorite Vols ever Johnnie Jones from “MUNNNNN-ford, Tennessee” ran wild on em on a glorious Saturday in 83, settin a single-game rushing record that lasted until Chuck Webb's 294 yards against Ole Sis in 89

View attachment 596708

We need to score a hunnert and keep theCommode Doors in dey place on Saturday
View attachment 596709

WGWTFA

GO VOLS
giphy (16).gif

Errbody who thinks beatin Vandy ain't important or that dey ain't a rival needs to be haunted by his ghost
well did
Most of my life, Dudley field has been in walking distance of home. When I was a kid you could get in free after Q1 for most games and I bought their season tickets for 20-something seasons because it was cheap and I could see a couple of decent SEC teams a year. I probably would've claimed VU as a 2nd favorite team and someone I'd cheer for when they were not playing Vols. It all changed for me in the Franklin era. Part of it was not liking the losing to them, which is bad on me I guess. The other part was how much a little winning changed them and let all the nastiness out. All those sweet, self-deprecating people I'd tailgated and sat with for years turned out to be full of yucky shite. Now I just want them to lose pretty much always.

@82_VOL_83’s foretelling seems likely. We’ll see the seniors on the field a lot into the third quarter, then they’ll start subbing in the future stars of Tennessee football.

Please, please, please, let the Milton led offense put up a passel of points, allowing Nico to see the field sooner than later in the third canto.

VN Store

Back