F Nicchaeus Doaks 6-7

C Khalil Hartwell 6-8

Tennessee

G Bobby Maze 6-2

G Scotty Hopson 6-7

F Renaldo Woolridge 6-8

F Wayne Chism 6-9

F Tyler Smith 6-7

The Vols have faced the Mocs 35 previous times on the hardwood, with the Big Orange holding a 30-5 all-time advantage dating to 1913 ... Tennessee had won 23 straight meetings against the Mocs until Chattanooga posted a 69-68 win over the Vols in Knoxville on Dec. 5, 2004 ... The Vols posted a hardearned 76-70 win over the Mocs last season in Chattanooga despite getting outrebounded 46-31 ... Both squads had five players score in double figures in that game, as UT was led by then-senior Chris Lofton's 16 points and Stephen McDowell poured in 14 for the Mocs ... The last two games in the series have been decided by an average of 3.5 points.

i was LMAO when bertlecamp and kesling kept trying to pronounce his name. they would change it every time he came in....:eek:lol:

I know, but unfortunately, I can't pick it up at my home. I can go up the road 2 miles and pick it up perfectly. I had hoped to attend, but some things have come up and I must stay home tonight. The paper says it's also on WVLT2, I was just wondering if that was a typo, or if it was legitimate.

im going to 2pm-10pm...so i'll end up missing a lot of games after the first of the year.

=[

I'm glad I'm 17.:)

Seriously though, I'd hate to miss a UT basketball game. I haven't missed a UT game(basketball or football) since I was 7. I've either attended, watched, or listened to them all in some capacity.

VN Store

Back