The orange dog

jordan4vols

03' Alum
Remember when we had that. Opportunity is nowhere. Rommel. Shower techniques.

I just thought others would enjoy the laughs thinking about it and the excitement that comes with a real football coach.
(sorry for random thread. Ready for the season)

I was trying to forget. Thanks for the refresher.

Reactions: 9 people
Remember when we had that. Opportunity is nowhere. Rommel. Shower techniques.

I just thought others would enjoy the laughs thinking about it and the excitement that comes with a real football coach.
(sorry for random thread. Ready for the season)

I believe its been painted blue and has been seen in Dallas

Dooley had the best press conferences in the SEC. I watched all of them. CBJ is a great coach but he also has extremely repetitive talking points. Gets old after a while.

But if he can win football games, and I believe he can, this is a tradeoff I will happily accept. :thumbsup:

Dooley had the best press conferences in the SEC. I watched all of them. CBJ is a great coach but he also has extremely repetitive talking points. Gets old after a while.

But if he can win football games, and I believe he can, this is a tradeoff I will happily accept. :thumbsup:

Dooley was very clever in his pressers and talked a great game, but was the worst coach in Tennessee history. I still get sick to my stomach every time I see his stupid face

Sorry, that was a rhetorical question. Btw, you a Romo fan? I don't particularly care for the Cowboys, even as an "average" NFL fan with no real team that I follow, but I absolutely cannot stand Romo as a player for some reason.

Me and a friend text each other things that Dooley did all the time because it's so unbelievable. We say remember when....and I started this thread because of the orange dog reference. If someone has the cane slamming the ground picture or that close up one in uga post it... Those are hilarious

Sorry, that was a rhetorical question. Btw, you a Romo fan? I don't particularly care for the Cowboys, even as an "average" NFL fan with no real team that I follow, but I absolutely cannot stand Romo as a player for some reason.

I think romo can be good. Last year he had the highest 4th quarter rating of any qb. He actually played them in to the chance of winning the division. Played with a terrible defense and horrid offensive line. Don't know if he is worth the money given but I would say that you have your top qbs... Manning, Rogers, Brady, Brees and then I would put him on second tier.

I think romo can be good. Last year he had the highest 4th quarter rating of any qb. He actually played them in to the chance of winning the division. Played with a terrible defense and horrid offensive line. Don't know if he is worth the money given but I would say that you have your top qbs... Manning, Rogers, Brady, Brees and then I would put him on second tier.

Cool man, thanks for the reply. Just curious.:good!:

Reactions: 1 person
Yes I do and almost everyone on here ate it up with a big ole spoon....and not only at the beginning but for the most part to the very end...those who dared to question him or any aspect of the program were ridiculed and called names...I remember..

VN Store

Back