The Post Office is Spying on You

They have to justify having a law enforcement arm, plus nobody would expect it coming from the post office.

No worries though, any intelligence they gather will be delivered 3 days late.

Maybe if they cut junk mail out things would arrive on time. Years ago my Mom sent us some homemade oatmeal cookies to Houston. Took 2 weeks and ending up throwing them away right out of the box.

My Mom sent me a B'day card from 120 miles away last month and took 6 days.

Compared to a couple of decades ago, I would be curiuos to know the volumes they currenty have. Most statements and such are electronic.

What an inept organization.

Maybe if they cut junk mail out things would arrive on time. Years ago my Mom sent us some homemade oatmeal cookies to Houston. Took 2 weeks and ending up throwing them away right out of the box.

Compared to a couple of decades ago, I would be curiuos to know the volumes they currenty have. Most statements and such are electronic.

Without junk mail the USPS couldn't survive.

My mail is timely. Sounds like your locals are inept. Plus, sending cookies in mail isn't the brightest of ideas

My mail is timely. Sounds like your locals are inept. Plus, sending cookies in mail isn't the brightest of ideas

Yea.express mail is not a bright idea with 1-3 business days delivery. Should of paid for priority mail and had it guaranteed 1-3 days.
What you think, she sent them first class?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Just the thought of sending food without proper packaging

thumb_aceo-make-when-makeameme-org-confused-face-meme-funny-memes-50201844.png

They have to justify having a law enforcement arm, plus nobody would expect it coming from the post office.

No worries though, any intelligence they gather will be delivered 3 days late.
More like 2 weeks late they suck and still use the covid excuse

Reactions: tbwhhs

The local news did a segment on this in the last two months. Some dropboxes appear to not get checked everyday. It took a week for someone to get my mail from Davidson to Rutherford County. I was afraid it had been stolen. Covid absenteeism maybe.

VN Store

Back