The Problems with Trans-ideology

And again...for the 3rd time.

I dont respond to your posts. I dont communicate with you. Find someone else to argue with man. Get the hint. On the 3rd try.

Know why dudes who were scared to compete in sports with their actual peers didn't try to compete in the girls versions of those sports in the 90s when I played sports? Because they would have been ridiculed endlessly and got their azzes whipped by guys like me who wouldn't have put up with a boy bullying a bunch of girls. Thats why.

Dont confuse this with gay bashing or hate. There were a few gay kids in the big HS that I went to. Nobody gave them a hard time or hated them. Nobody cared. Nor should they...what a person wants to do in their bedroom is their business as long as both folks are consenting adults. This has nothing at all to do with who someone is attracted to. This BS is about guys wanting to compete with a bunch of girls which they have OBVIOUS physical advantages over. Its about guys wanting to be in locker rooms and bathrooms where girls change clothes, get undressed, are vulnerable and SHOULD BE protected by the ADULTS who are in charge but increasingly are NOT due to the liberal degenerates and their obvious agenda and bias.

These boys need their azzes beat. So do the adults that are complicit. I notice this keeps happening up in the NE liberal strongholds but NOT down here in the south. Wonder why that is? Let a teenage boy come in a locker room with my teenage daughter. I will go beat the Hell out of his dad...him..brothers..uncles..and anyone else in that family that wants some. Thats why this BS doesnt happen down here. Only happens in the liberal sheitholes where people are too brainwashed or bitchmade to do anything about it.

"Explain my strawman for me". Lol
"Strawman"

I don't care if you respond just want to make sure your hypocrisy is on display. Claim to be one thing but your posts betray you

Reactions: NashVol11
That's a pretty stupid thing to say, people don't go through an entire transition process just to play sports
I agree. I find it hard to believe anyone would subject themselves to an entire transition process simply to play sports.

But how many that are competing have gone through an entire transition?

We know Lia Thomas didn’t. She still has her penis from birth.

The NCAA only requires a suppression of testosterone to the prescribed level (not that that creates a level playing field for transgender females that went through male puberty).

Reactions: CBVols
"Strawman"

I don't care if you respond just want to make sure your hypocrisy is on display. Claim to be one thing but your posts betray you

Nice try. Not the post you responded to of mine...you went and dug up an old post from how long ago? trying to be deceptive. See below the post you ACTUALLY QUOTED when you addressed me. Its all right down here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240514-223305_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514-223305_Chrome.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240514-223315_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514-223315_Chrome.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 9
You went and dug up an old post from a completely different incident. Had nothing to do with the post of mine that you quoted...while it has a similar subject ( you know...because boys competing against girls is actually the subject of about half the posts in this thread) and you just tried to make it look like I was the one being a hypocrite.

I wont address this with you again though. I never respond to your posts, its always you responding to mine. Not gonna argue with you PJ. Youre a mod. Cool. The only one that ever gives me a hard time. If you feel like I have broken the rules here to the extent that my posting priveleges should be suspended then give me an infraction. Take it up with @Freak. If not leave me the Hell alone. For the 4th time I have told you this. I have no desire to communicate with you. Been here 14 or 15 years. Had 1 infraction over a decade ago ironically arguing with someone that started this exact thread...8188. I now and have longsince considered him a friend just like most everyone else here.

Reactions: Vol8188
Nice try. Not the post you responded to of mine...you went and dug up an old post from how long ago? trying to be deceptive. See below the post you ACTUALLY QUOTED when you addressed me. Its all right down here.
It was from last month and was about the exact same subject - beating up someone who dares compete against a girl. Trying to save face and say they aren't the same is simply a lie. It's your default position when things like this come up. You were either serious when you said they would "got their azzes whipped by guys like me" or you're just e-flexing. Which is it?

Reactions: NashVol11
You went and dug up an old post from a completely different incident. Had nothing to do with the post of mine that you quoted...while it has a similar subject ( you know...because boys competing against girls is actually the subject of about half the posts in this thread) and you just tried to make it look like I was the one being a hypocrite.

I wont address this with you again though. I never respond to your posts, its always you responding to mine. Not gonna argue with you PJ. Youre a mod. Cool. The only one that ever gives me a hard time. If you feel like I have broken the rules here to the extent that my posting priveleges should be suspended then give me an infraction. Take it up with @Freak. If not leave me the Hell alone. For the 4th time I have told you this. I have no desire to communicate with you. Been here 14 or 15 years. Had 1 infraction over a decade ago ironically arguing with someone that started this exact thread...8188. I now and have longsince considered him a friend just like most everyone else here.
I'll respond to what to whatever is posted on VN as I want. If you want a private conversation then send an email.

Disagreeing with your public post and calling it out has zero to do with being a mod. Where have I ever said anything about that? Where have I said anything about rules? I simply called you out for claiming teens need to be ridiculed and beaten up by guys like you because you don't like how they compete in sports. If you don't want to be called out on it then simply don't post it on a public forum. It's about the post, not you. That seems to be your struggle.

VN Store

Back